A collection of books, journals, and DVDs related to early childhood, parenting, and young children with special needs.
Providers and EI Staff can access video credentialing lists, the Central Directory, and other useful resources.
Families can find out how to get started in early intervention, read about other families' experiences, and access our free lending
- NEW! Special Announcement – Illinois Early Intervention Extended Services for Families – effective 1/1/2022 (Also, available in Spanish)
- NEW! IDHS announces E-Pay is now available for Families – updated 9/22/2021 (Also, available in Spanish)
- Recent COVID-19 Information for Families
- FFY2021 – Annual State Grant Application under Part C of IDEA
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan