A collection of books, journals, and DVDs related to early childhood, parenting, and young children with special needs.
Providers and EI Staff can access video credentialing lists, the Central Directory, and other useful resources.
Families can find out how to get started in early intervention, read about other families' experiences, and access our free lending
- Join Family Matters for a free webinar on Jul 29, 2020: Answering Family Questions about Early Intervention & Transition During Covid-19
- Illinois Early Intervention Re-Open Phased Plan Weekly Update – 06/19/20
- Early Intervention COVID-19 Guidance – 03/16/20
- FFY2020 – Annual State Grant Application under Part C of IDEA
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan