- How to Advocate for Your Child in Medical SettingsTaking care of a child in medical settings such as an emergency room or neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) can be overwhelming in itself much less with the added stress of keeping track of all the unfamiliar technical information you receive from professionals.
A collection of books, journals, and DVDs related to early childhood, parenting, and young children with special needs.
Providers and EI Staff can access video credentialing lists, the Central Directory, and other useful resources.
Families can find out how to get started in early intervention, read about other families' experiences, and access our free lending
- **NEW** Welcoming Applications for IICEI Members – posted 08-2022
- Early Intervention Provider Information Notice-Rate Increase Effective July 1, 2022
- Early Intervention/Extended Services Parent Information Notice – 06/07/2022
- Funding Opportunity to Support ECEC Enrollment Campaign – Due 06/16/2022
- Final DRAFT Provider Handbook R07-2022
- Summary of Updates for Provider Handbook Revisions – R07-2022
- EI Stakeholder Update – Revised Illinois Early Intervention Provider Handbook – 05-20-22
- Special Announcement – Changes to Illinois Early Intervention Policy and Procedure – Transition and Extended Services – 03/2022
- Early Intervention (EI) Family Participation Fee Credit Process – 01/27/22
- Illinois Early Intervention Extended Services for Families – effective 1/1/2022
- Recent COVID-19 Information for Families
- FFY2021 – Annual State Grant Application under Part C of IDEA
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan