- Transition: Understanding Family RightsIt is important to understand your family’s rights throughout early intervention (EI) and into the next step in your child’s journey. You are a critical part of your child’s IEP team.
- Volume 34, Issue 4 (Winter 2022)Transition at Age 3: Who, What, Where, Why, and When; Transition Resources; State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP) Update
- Bureau of Early Intervention Announces Revised Provider Handbook – 5/20/22The Bureau of Early Intervention (EI) has announced the release of the revised Illinois Early Intervention Provider Handbook draft.
A collection of books, journals, and DVDs related to early childhood, parenting, and young children with special needs.
Providers and EI Staff can access video credentialing lists, the Central Directory, and other useful resources.
Families can find out how to get started in early intervention, read about other families' experiences, and access our free lending
- Final DRAFT Provider Handbook R07-2022
- Summary of Updates for Provider Handbook Revisions – R07-2022
- EI Stakeholder Update – Revised Illinois Early Intervention Provider Handbook – 05-20-22
- Special Announcement – Changes to Illinois Early Intervention Policy and Procedure – Transition and Extended Services – 03/2022
- Early Intervention (EI) Family Participation Fee Credit Process – 01/27/22
- Illinois Early Intervention Extended Services for Families – effective 1/1/2022
- Recent COVID-19 Information for Families
- FFY2021 – Annual State Grant Application under Part C of IDEA
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan