A collection of books, journals, and DVDs related to early childhood, parenting, and young children with special needs.
Providers and EI Staff can access video credentialing lists, the Central Directory, and other useful resources.
Families can find out how to get started in early intervention, read about other families' experiences, and access our free lending
- Early Intervention Distribution of KN95 Face Masks – 04/01/21
- Revised Early Intervention Plan for Resuming In-Person Services – 03/25/21
- Illinois Prenatal to Three Policy Agenda – 02/25/21
- Recent COVID-19 Information for Families
- Illinois Physicians and Primary Early Intervention Referral Sources – 10/08/20
- Frequently Asked Questions About Transition from Early Intervention (EI) to School Services During COVID-19 – 10/09/20
- Frequently Asked Questions About Resuming In-Person Visits for Families in Early Intervention – 08/26/20
- Early Intervention COVID-19 Guidance – 03/16/20
- FFY2020 – Annual State Grant Application under Part C of IDEA
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan