The Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse regularly creates tip sheets to help families and providers understand the EI process.
- EI basics tip sheets include information to help families navigate their EI experience from assessment to transition and everything in between.
- Everyday EI tip sheets provide fun and easy ideas to help families work on EI outcomes during everyday routines.
- Child development tip sheets provide information about the development of young children.
- COVID-19 tip sheets describe live video visits and how families and providers can work together virtually.
The Illinois Early Intervention Program: A Guide for Families includes information on the Illinois Early Intervention (EI) Program, why EI services are important, how to find out whether your child is eligible for the EI program, starting and leaving EI services, your legal rights, and questions frequently asked by families.
A Journey through Early Intervention provides families with reflection questions and discussion topics throughout the EI process.
- Lending Library
- Family Stories
- Making a Referral to Early Intervention
- Early Intervention Central Directory
- Getting Started in Early Intervention: Your Family Rights
- Blogs: The Role of the Service Coordinator in Early Intervention
- Tip Sheets: Who Is on Your Early Intervention Team?
- Blogs: What Is a Developmental Therapist?