Young Exceptional Children: Monograph Series No. 13
Mary McLean and Patricia Snyder (Eds.)
Division for Early Childhood of the Council for Exceptional Children (2011)
The articles in this monograph are focused on contemporary assessment practices with particular attention paid to gathering information about young children’s development in authentic and familiar settings such.
- Improving child find through tailored outreach to primary referral sources / Carl J. Dunst, Carol M. Trivette, & Glinda Hill
- Developmental screening in early childhood : potential roadmaps for those considering the journey / Jantine Clifford
- Assessment of family-identified needs through the routines-based interview / R.A. McWilliam
- Using the assessment of family activities and routines to develop embedded programming / Philippa H. Campbell
- Using your good judgment : informed opinion for early intervention / John T. Neisworth & Stephen J. Bagnato
- Using digital video to enhance authentic assessment / Larry Edelman
- Bringing pieces together : assessment of young children’s social-emotional competence / Rosa Milagros Santos
- Evaluating young children who are dual language learners : gathering and interpreting multiple sources of data to make informed decisions / Lillian K Durán, Gregory A. Cheatham, & Rosa Milagros Santos
- Using goal attainment scaling to monitor the developmental progress of young children with disabilities / Laurie A. Dinnebeil, Margie Spino, & William F. McInerney
- Building good assessment into accountability systems for early childhood programs / Kathleen Hebbeler
- Resources within reason : assessment / Camille Catlett.
How do I request this item?
Contact us via our Materials Request and Contact Form
and paste the information (listed above) into the “Materials being requested” field. Note that only residents within the state of Illinois may request materials. You can also contact us by phone at 1-877-275-3227 (or ask your local public librarian). For ebooks: Getting Started with eBooks
Resource Guide(s) containing this link: