The Illinois Interagency Council on Early Intervention (IICEI) is currently seeking interested individuals to fulfill several vacancies and expired memberships.
- Parent representatives – 4 current vacancies, 2 additional vacancies in November 2022
- including minority parents, of infants or toddlers with disabilities or children with disabilities aged 12 or younger, with knowledge of, or experience with, programs for infants and toddlers with disabilities. At least one such member shall be a parent of an infant or toddler with a disability or a child with a disability aged 6 or younger
- EI Provider representatives – 4 vacancies
- including, public or private providers of early intervention services, for example, Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists, Social Worker, etc.
- Parent/provider advocate – 1 vacancy
- Head Start or Early Head Start representative – 1 vacancy
- The co-chair of the Illinois Early Learning Council (or his/her designee) – 1 vacancy
Additional information about the IICEI may be found at:
Illinois Interagency Council on Early Intervention (IICEI) Overview & How to Apply.
TO APPLY, Complete an application form on the State of Illinois Boards and Commissions website using the official name: Illinois Interagency Council on Early Intervention. Once this process has been completed, please email DHS.EIQuestions@illinois.gov of your interest. An additional nomination form will be requested to be completed, similar to the Boards and Commissions application upon notification that your application has been received by the State of Illinois Boards and Commissions office. The application and completion of this nomination form is not an appointment. Completing these steps is part of our process of identifying qualified candidates to serve on this important council.
Please complete this process by Friday, September 2, 2022, so we can work with the Governor’s Office for possible appointments.
Thank you in advance for your interest.