- 89 IL Admin Code 500 (Rule 500)
Provides the operational rules for the Illinois Early Intervention System.
- Illinois Child and Family Connection Office Listings
Search for a DHS office or service provider on the Illinois Department of Human Services website.
- Principles of Early Intervention
On the Illinois Department of Human Services website.
- Professional Development and Resources
A list of professional development and technical assistance projects for early childhood providers & families in Illinois.
- U.S. Department of Education: Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP)
Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) is dedicated to improving results for infants, toddlers, children and youth with disabilities ages birth through 21 by providing leadership and financial support to assist states and local districts. OSEP administers the Individuals With Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)