Public Awareness Materials
A collection of public awareness materials about early intervention and early childhood special education for families.
A collection of public awareness and state-related materials about early intervention and early childhood special education for families.
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse Brochure
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan
- Illinois Student Records Keeper Book
- Individuals With Disabilities Education Act Part C: Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities
- Infant/Toddler & Family Rights under IDEA for the Early Intervention System
- Look What I Can Do (Developmental Chart)
- The Illinois Early Intervention Program: A Guide for Families
- What is Early Intervention?
- When I’m 3, Where Will I Be?