Public Awareness and State EI Messaging
A collection of public awareness materials about early intervention and early childhood special education for families.
As a way to increase consistency in the information distributed about the early intervention program, please use these resources to share information with your communities.
Informational materials from the Early Intervention Clearinghouse
- 3 Early Intervention Outcomes, single page handout for families
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse Brochure
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan
- Outcomes: Measuring the Success of Early Intervention, two page handout for families
- The Illinois Early Intervention Program: A Guide for Families
Frequently requested materials available from the Child Find Project
To order large quantities of these materials, visit the Child Find Project.
- What is Early Intervention? (Also in Spanish)
- The Illinois Early Intervention Program: A Guide for Families (Also in Spanish)
- Infant/Toddler & Family Rights under IDEA for the Early Intervention System (Also in Spanish)
- Look What I Can Do (Developmental Chart)
- When I’m 3, Where Will I Be? (Also in Spanish)
Vea el video.