As a way to increase consistency in the information distributed about the early intervention program, please use these resources to share information with your communities.
Informational materials from the Early Intervention Clearinghouse
- 3 Early Intervention Outcomes, single page handout for families
- Illinois Early Intervention Clearinghouse Brochure
- Illinois State Systemic Improvement Plan
- Illinois Student Records Keeper Book
- Individuals With Disabilities Education Act Part C: Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities
- Infant/Toddler & Family Rights under IDEA for the Early Intervention System
- Look What I Can Do (Developmental Chart)
- Outcomes: Measuring the Success of Early Intervention, two page handout for families
- The Illinois Early Intervention Program: A Guide for Families
- What is Early Intervention?
- When I’m 3, Where Will I Be?
Frequently requested materials available from the Child Find Project